Admiral started out in 1993 with the aim of offering lower insurance prices to more people, without compromising on the quality of our service or products.
You may know us as a car & home insurer, but we offer a lot more. We can cover your holidays, vans and now we offer Personal Loans and Car Finance. Admiral is there to make sure you're covered every step of the way. Over the past 28 years, the Admiral Group has served millions of policies to our vast customer base.
If you're looking for cheap home insurance get a quote with Admiral - you could pay as little as £115 if you insure your home.
(Based on 10% of Admiral tier Instaquote building and contents combined customers between Jul and Dec 2020 paid from £115)
- Cashback is paid subject to status and will only be paid to UK residents and applicants over the age of 17.
- Cashback will only be paid if the insurance premium is paid in full or, for customers paying monthly, if the direct debit payments are kept up to date.
- Cashback will not be paid if a price comparison quote is accepted.
- Cashback will not be paid for renewals.
- Cashback is only available to new customers, including Elephant and Diamond and other brands in the Admiral Group.
- Cashback will only be paid for purchases made from within the United Kingdom.
- Cashback is only available for Home or MultiCover when a combined policy is purchased.
- Cashback will not be paid if a saved or retrieved quote is used. You must click the website link above, generate a new quote and make your purchase immediately.
- Please also see the retailer's standard terms and conditions for purchase as listed on their site.
- Cashback will not be paid in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discount code unless listed on this page, or with any other discounts such as staff or student discounts.
- If you are directed to call Admiral’s call centre, you must give the quote reference and accept only the quote received from the tracked link to be eligible for the cashback. If you do not accept this quote, the cashback will be declined.
- Cashback may not be paid on VAT, delivery, card payment fees, taxes or any other additional charges.
- Please note the terms & conditions above are in addition to our general terms & conditions.
Cashback from Admiral will be granted for actual, registered purchases which are done directly, without visits to other websites during purchase. These purchases should also be done fully online, without telephone or other contact with Admiral.Never use any discount codes from other websites, accept cookies on our website and on the webshop you are shopping at and always use an internet browser in which stored cookies and history are cleared.That way your transaction will be registered correctly and you will receive CashCoins.
Cashback will be calculated regarding the purchasing amount exclusive of VAT and other additional costs like shipping, booking and administration fees.
Purchases should show in your account within 48 hours. This might take longer in rare cases. The approval term of purchases differs per store, varying from 2 weeks to a few months.
Despite 99% of purchases being registered correctly, it could happen that something goes wrong during the registration process. If this is the case in your situation, please send a Claim Cashback ticket within 30 days of purchase date. We unfortunately cannot track older purchases. You cannot request cashback compensations for online casinos only.
CashbackEarners.co.uk is one of many cashback websites of OrangeBuddies Media, an online media company that has grown to become an international company since its establishment in 2009. With more than 100 cashback websites in Europe. OrangeBuddies Media specialises in online cashback & loyalty portals with the goal of delivering value to consumers and advertisers.
Make your purchase directly, remembering not to visit any other websites before the transaction has been completed. Your purchase should be visible in your account within 48 hours.
Check these other cashback deals
Are you sure the link doesn’t work?
Try the link in a different internet browser first. Please click the cross and try a different internet browser first (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer). If the link still doesn’t work, you can confirm it here and we will find out what the problem is and fix it.